Sunday 11 October 2015

Good morning all and weclome
to a new challenge at
Glitter n Sparkle 58
add some pink


This week I  choose 2 lovely images 
from
Madelina from spellbinding 
and
Sydney from Spellbinding

both are coloured using my spectrum noir pencils
hope you like them

 Madelina from spellbinding 

Sydney from Spellbinding



Our sponsors this week are

 Morgans World , Di's Digi Downloads, The Stamping Boutique , Spellbinding Stamps ,Scribbles, Lemon Shortbread 


I would like to thank every who took part  in our Birthday Challenge
and each and everyone of  you who took part and commented 
on my blog.
I have had a hard task deciding who is a winner, so I got my Grandson to pick a name for me
as everyone deserved to win
Thank you again


The winner of  my Blog Candy is Kath well done xxx

and the winner of the Digi stamp is Vanita Jain well done

if you ladies would like to send e-mail and address 
I will get your candy to you asap

Thank you all again your cards and projects
are so beautiful as I have been looking

Wishing you all a great crafty week

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx





1 comment:

  1. Fabulous cards and thank you for choosing me for your Blog Candy. I don't have your email but if you contact me on kmbuckell (at) btinternet (dot) com I'll send you my address.
    Many, many thanks, Kath x

    ReplyDelete