Sunday 7 June 2015

Good morning all
this weeks 140 challenge
is anything goes

I choose 
New Baby from Ike's Art
 I kept this one simple to show off
the image
I embossed card, die cut image
coloured with my spectrum noir pencils
added some pearl hearts and a ribbon
hope you like it



Our sponsors this week

                                                          Patties Creations,2 from store
                                                          Crafty Sentiments,3 from store 
                                                                Ike's Art 3 from store 
 have a great craft week
 and thanks for stopping bye

xxxxxxxxxxxx

1 comment:

  1. Such a beautiful creation :-) I love the embossed pattern. Thank you very much for using one of my images on this lovely card :-D

    Hugz
    IKE x

    My Challenge Blog
    My Shop
    My Blog
    FB Fan Page

    ReplyDelete