Sunday 28 June 2015

Good Morning all
This weeks challenge 143 is add a sentiment
I choose 

Daisies and Tea from Digi Blessings at Stitchy Bear 


I coloured with my spectrum noir pencils
die cut in a heart, used a backing paper
from my stash, added some butterflies and jems

Hope you like it




Our sponsors this week our

                                                        Stitchy Bear Stamps , $10 gift cert
                                                                  Bugaboo 7 from store


Thank you all for stopping by
Have a great crafty week


xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

1 comment:

  1. Very pretty card and a lovely heart frame :-)
    Thank you for making such a fabulous project using our images.
    It is a pleasure to sponsor you and I hope you have enjoyed working with our images.

    Best wishes,

    Ike
    DT for StitchyBear Digi Outlet

    ReplyDelete