Monday 9 February 2015

Good morning all, sorry I'm late with my Blog
only I'm still suffering from this nasty Flu bug
here are my cards for challenge 123
Love is in the Air


I had 2 cards for this challenge

valentine 10 from Fitztown
 Hidden Fairy from The stamping Boutique







Both were coloured with spectrum noir pencils
the fairy has a stamped background and papers from my card stash

Our Sponsors this week our 

Robyns Fetish who are offering 3 images from their store 
  Di's Digi Downloads who are offering a $12 gift cert ,
The Stamping Boutique who are offering 3 images from store or 4 if a stamping boutique image was used by winner ,

  scribbles 3 images from store Sunflowerfield who are offering a gift cert 


Thank you all for looking, have a good 
crafty week 
xxxxxxxxxx

No comments:

Post a Comment